Sedation dentistry at Gig Harbor dental office, SoundBridge Center for Dental Arts, is for anyone who wants a relaxing dental experience free of anxiety and discomfort. This safe and effective technique is beneficial for anyone who:
- Suffers from dental anxiety or fear of the dentist
- Has had a traumatic dental experience in the past
- Has neurological disorders that make holding still in a dental chair difficult
- Is extremely embarrassed about the condition of their teeth
- Needs extensive dental work done, with little time to do it
- Has extremely sensitive teeth
- Has trouble getting numb by other methods
Dr. Bloomquist uses oral conscious sedation to ease your entire dental experience. This method involves a mild medication that is taken before your dental appointment and once you arrive at the office; you’ll feel relaxed and comfortable before any treatment begins. During your appointment, you are conscious, breathing on your own and responsive, but you will feel relaxed, carefree and comfortable enough for us to complete your treatment without worry.
“Sedation dentistry lets you get the dental care you need and deserve, free of anxiety and discomfort.”
If you feel embarrassed about dental anxiety or the need for sedation dentistry, please call SoundBridge and Dr. Bloomquist will be happy to empathize and formulate a plan for you. Dental anxiety is more common than you think and sedation dentistry is a procedure that Dr. Bloomquist is committed to offering patients in need. If oral conscious sedation isn’t right for you, nitrous oxide is also an alternative available.
SoundBridge Center for Dental Arts provides some of the most comfortable and relaxing dental experiences thanks to laser dentistry and sedation dentistry in our Gig Harbor dentist office. Schedule your consultation today.